Within the scope of Guided Projects of 2019:
* 2018 Turkey earthquake Building Regulations (TBDY) in R & D activities,
* Active fault characterization,
* Earthquake ground interaction,
* Modeling the economic effects of disasters,
* Geomedical disasters,
* Models for landslides and flood disasters in the insurance sector and
* Projects will be supported on the earthquake mitigation studies of cultural and historical assets in Istanbul.
Within the scope of 2nd Called Projects of 2019:
R & D work in all kinds of qualifications to be made in reducing disaster damage will be supported within the scope of Turkey.
Application deadline; September 2, 2019